Wedding Day Checklist: Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
Spring is the time for weddings. Maybe it's the warm weather after a harsh winter. Maybe it's because hope springs eternal. Maybe it's because April showers bring May flowers. It's likely all those reasons and a whole lot more.
If you are thinking about a spring wedding, there are many themes and ideas that can help a spring wedding truly blossom.
Speaking of blossom, spring is a time for cherry blossoms. Why not incorporate their beautiful look into a wedding? Cherry blossoms can be found in a beautiful range of colors, from white to light pink to darker pink (that color juuust before its considered red). Cherry blossoms are a great choice for a guest table centerpiece. You can usually find linen napkins that will match their color. And when those cherry blossoms blossom every spring, they can serve as a reminder of your wedding day.
A butterfly theme is another nice spring theme. Butterflies can be a basis for all types of wedding decorations, from napkins to place settings. Butterflies can be the art on wedding decorations. You can also find butterfly-themed napkin holders and place card holders.
It's important to think about those wedding centerpieces. They are often the first thing that will catch eyes when people sit down at their wedding reception tables. With so many spring flowers in bloom, there's lots of bright, vibrant ways to create a table centerpiece. Think about including tulips and other types of bulb flowers.
When choosing your wedding reception location, ask about any spring-themed displays or ideas. There may be a great spot near spring flowers for pictures or a special spring floral display. Truly embrace spring as the perfect time for an unforgettable wedding.
- An Unplugged Wedding
- Attending a Wedding on a Budget
- Bridal Beauty Tips for the Wedding Day
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- Delivering a Best Man's Speech
- Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
- Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
- Do You Need a Groom's Suite?
- Eight Tips for Adding Décor to a Wedding Hall
- Etiquette for Wedding Facilities
- Finding a Wedding Venue
- Five Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding in Connecticut
- Five Tips for Working with a Wedding Photographer
- Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
- How to Choose a Wedding Reception Location
- How to Make the Most Out of a Bridal Suite
- Is a Buffet or Plated Menu Better for My Wedding?
- Making a Guest List
- Planning a Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning a Spring Wedding
- Planning a Valentine's Day Wedding
- Planning an Eco-friendly Wedding
- Preparing for an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Qualities to Look for in a Wedding Facility
- Saving Money on Attending Multiple Weddings
- Saving On Your Wedding Flowers
- Setting Up a Wedding Registry
- Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner
- Selecting a Reception Hall
- Three Tips for Selecting a Wedding Facility
- Tips on Getting Wedding Venue Deals
- Wedding Day Checklist for Brides
- Wedding Day Checklist for Grooms
- Wedding Food Leftovers
- What About The Wedding Cake?
- What Makes a Great Wedding Hall?