Wedding Day Checklist: Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
Food is a huge part of a wedding reception. Great food makes everyone happy and contributes to the good times of a wonderful wedding. Deciding on a wedding menu is a big step in the planning of a wedding.
Birchwoods Banquet Facility is ready to help you choose the best food and proper menu for your wedding. Dinners can be buffet-style or delivered as a full plated meal.
The delicious options begin during the cocktail hour. A cheese and fruit display is available, featuring a tantalizing assortment of imported cheeses, pepperoni, crackers and fresh fruit. One hour of hot hors d'oeuvres is available. Pick from delicious items like chicken fingers, Shanghai beef skewers, eggplant parmesan bites, steamed dumplings and seafood stuffed mushrooms.
You have many great choices for your dinner menu. A plated dinner allows you to choose from one of four salads and one pasta. For an entrée, select three items from a list of a dozen choices including roast prime rib, chicken scaloppini, pan-seared cod and roasted pork loin. You'll also have the choice of delicious side dishes like roasted garlic mashed potatoes and green beans amandine.
You can also choose a buffet-style dinner for your reception. You'll have your choice of many of the same great options along with the option of a buffet-style carving station with options like roast beef, baked ham and roast turkey.
There is also the option of dining stations for your wedding reception meal. Guests can choose from stations offering pasta and carving meats.
Birchwoods Banquet Facility offers you the chance to attend a food tasting before you make a final decision on your wedding reception menu. Choose the menu option that's best for your wedding reception and let Birchwoods Banquet Facility deliver great taste and great memories.
- An Unplugged Wedding
- Attending a Wedding on a Budget
- Bridal Beauty Tips for the Wedding Day
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- Delivering a Best Man's Speech
- Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
- Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
- Do You Need a Groom's Suite?
- Eight Tips for Adding Décor to a Wedding Hall
- Etiquette for Wedding Facilities
- Finding a Wedding Venue
- Five Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding in Connecticut
- Five Tips for Working with a Wedding Photographer
- Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
- How to Choose a Wedding Reception Location
- How to Make the Most Out of a Bridal Suite
- Is a Buffet or Plated Menu Better for My Wedding?
- Making a Guest List
- Planning a Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning a Spring Wedding
- Planning a Valentine's Day Wedding
- Planning an Eco-friendly Wedding
- Preparing for an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Qualities to Look for in a Wedding Facility
- Saving Money on Attending Multiple Weddings
- Saving On Your Wedding Flowers
- Setting Up a Wedding Registry
- Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner
- Selecting a Reception Hall
- Three Tips for Selecting a Wedding Facility
- Tips on Getting Wedding Venue Deals
- Wedding Day Checklist for Brides
- Wedding Day Checklist for Grooms
- Wedding Food Leftovers
- What About The Wedding Cake?
- What Makes a Great Wedding Hall?