Wedding Day Checklist: Selecting a Reception Hall
We know that selecting the perfect reception hall for your big day is half the battle of wedding planning. Therefore, we've come up with a list of important wedding hall necessities. As you're looking for the perfect venue, make sure that the hall of your choice has all of the following. A good reception hall is only as good as the services offered. Here we go!
First and foremost, the venue that is lucky enough to earn your business must have an ideal banquet hall. The hall must be large enough to comfortably accommodate your party and beautiful enough for the occasion. Be careful not to book a hall that is too small or too large for your party, and honestly, if you don't think the design or style of the hall lives up to your wedding day expectations, look elsewhere. The banquet hall is where you and your party will spend most of your time, so make sure you are 100-percent happy with your decision.
If you love the banquet hall, make sure there is also a bridal suite. Many brides forget to remember how important bridal suites are until the day of the wedding. Bridal suites are ideal places for you to escape, freshen up, and wait with your party upon arrival to the reception. Don't overlook the advantages of a bridal suite; you'll be happy your venue has one on the day of your wedding!
Finally, don't forget about the menu. Taste test different dishes, and be honest; if you don't think something is very good, don't get pressured into adding it on your menu. It's your big day, and you want everything to be perfect. Trust us; your guests will appreciate a delicious meal, and you'll be grateful for great food, too, especially after all the planning such an event as a wedding!
Good luck planning your wedding, and searching for the perfect reception hall. With three distinctly different banquet halls to choose from, bridal and groom suites, and gourmet cuisine made from the freshest ingredients, Birchwoods Banquet Facility may just be the venue of your dreams.
- An Unplugged Wedding
- Attending a Wedding on a Budget
- Bridal Beauty Tips for the Wedding Day
- Choosing a Wedding Photographer
- Choosing Spring Wedding Themes
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- Delivering a Best Man's Speech
- Don't Break Your Wedding Budget
- Don't Wait to Book a Winter Wedding
- Do You Need a Groom's Suite?
- Eight Tips for Adding Décor to a Wedding Hall
- Etiquette for Wedding Facilities
- Finding a Wedding Venue
- Five Tips for Planning a Winter Wedding in Connecticut
- Five Tips for Working with a Wedding Photographer
- Great Taste Makes a Great Wedding
- How to Choose a Wedding Reception Location
- How to Make the Most Out of a Bridal Suite
- Is a Buffet or Plated Menu Better for My Wedding?
- Making a Guest List
- Planning a Rehearsal Dinner
- Planning a Spring Wedding
- Planning a Valentine's Day Wedding
- Planning an Eco-friendly Wedding
- Preparing for an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony
- Qualities to Look for in a Wedding Facility
- Saving Money on Attending Multiple Weddings
- Saving On Your Wedding Flowers
- Setting Up a Wedding Registry
- Questions to Ask a Wedding Planner
- Selecting a Reception Hall
- Three Tips for Selecting a Wedding Facility
- Tips on Getting Wedding Venue Deals
- Wedding Day Checklist for Brides
- Wedding Day Checklist for Grooms
- Wedding Food Leftovers
- What About The Wedding Cake?
- What Makes a Great Wedding Hall?